Well Patch 4.1 is finally here and of course the servers are down for an extra hour and a half.But of course this was expected with a patch this large.Through the day I will be reporting my findings and thoughts about the newest patch “Rise of the Zandalari”.
Update 1:So after all that time we logged in to horrendous lag caused by the addon “Recount”.Aside from that,Zul’Aman and Zul’Gurub are absolutely unplayable at this time.Walking into each zone you either cannot load in or you get disconnected.We successfully made it in 1 time and made our way to “High Priest Venoxis” in ZG.Wiped a few times learning the fight,then downed her only to be disconnected and disbanded at the exact same time.So were calling it quits for the night.Did NOT get any farther in ZG…/tear
I am getting ready to run 10 man BWD with my guild.Should be fun…12 fps on trash >_>
Update 2:So it took about 30 or so minutes to finally get our full group into BWD.Amongst the tons of lag issues and disconnects,we 1 shotted Magmaw and completed our first guild challenge.So we moved on to “Omintron” and around the middle of the fight he bugged out and we could no longer attack him.We then decided to move on to BoT and 1-shotted Halfus Wyrmbreaker.We earned the achievement “The Only Escape”.We then proceeded to 1 shot Valiona and Theralion.Great night especially with all these darn bugs and lag issues !
Update 3:After a LONG day of being sick and whiping/disconnecting I decided to take my chances and queue up for a Random RotZ instance..I got Zul’Aman.Let me just tell you that I had the greatest bunch of players I have ever seen in a random.One shotted nearly each boss with the exception of Nolarak(2 shot) and Daakari(2 shot).I won a BOE epic.
I also received 3 Hex Sticks which had the following prizes.
Stick 1:Random ZA Buff.
Stick 2:Food Vendor which sold me a scroll case which gave me FIVE Fortune Cards.
All in all,Zul’Aman was AMAZING.Very well “redone” and somewhat challenging.Healers and crappy tanks beware!..The quest rewards are incredible and the zone is still one of the best looking.Tomorrow I will hopefully have the information to report what I think about Zul’Gurub!..Night,Wordpress!
Loading Screen Boss > Bouridon
Zed A & Zed G FTW!
I haven’t been doing much blogging lately because of the lack of readers.But to those who take the time to skim over the content within my blog,I thank you!
Here is a rather epic video of our most recent Ascendant Council victory.DPS races sometimes result in a tie.
So to continue my good luck I’ve been having lately,I strolled into “Magisters Terrace Heroic” and decided to pay ol’ Kael’Thas a visit in his new home.He seemed upset with the fact that I beat him up when he was taking steroids and running Tempest Keep.I bet he was also pretty angry with the fact that after beating him to the ground I stole his precious Pheonix(Ashes of Al’ar) mount.So to keep a long story short…I beat him down yet again.This time I also had the ironic honor of yet again….stealing one of his mounts.This time I got my hands on the White Hawkstrider.In the same run I also picked up the 22 slot rare bag off of one of his malnourished body-guards….Talk about great luck!
I also decided to do a bit of exploring.
Until next time!
So this has been a decent week.Obtained a few pieces of gear from raiding,and found a couple rare vanity pets.Obviously I must show off the Al’ar mount as much as possible.
The first is “Fox Kit” which is obtainable through killing Baradin Foxes in Tol Barad.I spent almost an hour mowing them down and just when I was about to give up..BAM! Found one!
And the other is the “Crimson Shale Spider” from the rare mob “Jadefang” in Deepholme.Good luck with this one.
Undying Resolution just added another head,or should I say 4 heads(not counting captain planet phase 3) to our boss-kill list.Tonight we walked in and WTF-pwned “The Ascendant Council” in “25 Bastion of Twilight”.Great job everyone!
We are now 9/12 on 25 Mode and 10/12 on 10 Mode.
Screenshot of our epic victory.
Death to the Elements!
Next up is your turn Cho’gall!
ENJOY! and Please subscribe!!!!
Well,I finally caved in and started up a “WordPress”As I am new to this whole blogging scene,I don’t really know what to write.So I will simply begin with my thoughts on the Cataclysm expansion for World of Warcraft.Over-all this review will be rather positive.But with any product,there are it’s weaknesses.So let’s begin,shall we?
During Wrath of the Lich King I felt that all of the enjoyment had been leeched out of the game,so I terminated my account.Throughout said 7 months,I began to watch my old boss kill and PvP videos.It was then that I thought to myself “There needs to be a fresh start with this game or it is doomed”.So I began researching Cataclysm and was quite taken by what I was seeing and reading.So I decided that 7 months of rested experience was enough.For the life of me,I could not remember what my login and password was .So I started up a trial account and leveled a Night Elf Druid to level 20,only to realize that I remembered my account information to my original toon.So I quickly ran and bought the retail version of Cataclysm,sped home and began my descent back into the World of Warcraft.Here is my list of positives and negatives with this game.
- Raiding:My favorite thing about Cataclysm,hands down,are the raid encounters.Each fight is well thought out and unique in nearly every way.So far,the most enjoyable fights for me are,well…Every single one.I haven’t had this much fun progressing through content since my days in Eidolon farming all of The Burning Crusade end-game content.Some of the bosses are literally challenging(something I haven’t seen since Illidan/Archimonde/Lady Vashj/Kael’Thas Sunstrider.
Raiding = 10/10
- Heroics:Aside from the ever increasing amount of power leveled and terrible players I come across,I LOVE the heroics in Cataclysm.When I first began running heroics,I actually found them difficult and in some cases they seemed impossible.Of course this changed with experience and proper player/group formats.Blizzard has outdone themselves with the heroics in this expansion.There are a few tank & spank fights,but for the most part they are quite in-depth and demand that each member of the group work together and strategize in order to overcome the bosses.On rare occasion the trash mobs are much more challenging than the bosses themselves.
Heroics = 9/10
- Daily Quests:I use to hate doing dailies after I became exalted with the respective faction(s).But in Cata,that has all changed.The rewards for completing your daily quests have significantly increased.First and foremost,you earn Guild Reputation for completing them.The gold increase is substantially more significant.And I found a cool little rare vanity pet in the process of doing one,so that’s a definite plus in my book.And unlike many of the older daily quests,these ones are enjoyable.Especially the ones in Deepholme.
Daily Quests = 10/10
- Flying In Azeroth:Need I say more
Inevitability = WIN!
- Pugs:Upon logging in,the very first thing I noticed was the incredibly large influx of pug groups advertising via Trade/General chat’s.Honestly,I expected pugs to still be around,but not at the quantity that they currently operate.It’s not that I have a hatred for pick-up-groups(pugs),I simply enjoy working on and clearing content with a set group of people.Teamwork is ultimately what makes this game go round.Without it—instances,raids,battlegrounds,and even basic game functions like general chit-chat quite honestly would cease to function properly.
- PVP:For some reason I cannot pick up the pace with PvP in Cata.I still miss the 10 hour Alterac Valleys in which teams worked together instead of rushing and breaking out in a frenzy free-for-all.I like but dislike the resilience aspect of things.And I absolutely despise Death Knights with their stupid chain ice pull or whatever it’s called.But PvP just isn’t my cup’o tea nowadays.Alliance still seems to sit idle while the Horde face-roll us.Some things really never change.
- Gold Spam:I know it’s very hard for Blizzard to constantly monitor and keep track of all the gold/item spammers.But come on…really?
Basically..I love the game.A few minor things bug me,but all-in-all it is quite an impressive addition to an already breath-taking game.Also I found my home-sweet-home on Elune thanks to a very close friend of mine(Bouridon).The guild that I am currently in is “Undying Resolution”.They are a wonderful group of people with a nice,steady,and easy going progession.Visit us at www.undyingresolution.com .We are currently recruiting,so make sure to check for class availabilities.Hope you have enjoyed my first post.I doubt many if any will subscribe,but it’s worth a shot.
P.S – Please subscribe to www.youtube.com/tbatcho07 for my boss kill videos and various other styles of video.